Terms and Conditions
Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
- Product/processes purchased under this PO shall be processed in accordance with the AS9100 Quality Management Systems Standard or other Quality Management System that has been previously approved by Centurion Manufacturing LLC.
- All technical data needed is to be identified and performed at the latest revision as supplied by the PO or by the controlling entity of that process (test specimens controlled by identical means) and shall be noted in the certifying documentation.
- Under Centurion Manufacturing customer requirements, all product and processes purchased under this PO shall include valid manufacturer certifications, test reports, inspection and verification.
- Supplier warrants the material furnished: to be free from defects in title, labor, material, or workmanship; to conform to applicable specifications, drawings, samples or other descriptions given, to be suitable for the purpose intended.
- Product/processes may not be subcontracted further without express written permission from Centurion Manufacturing.
- Timely reporting of nonconforming product shall include a clear description of the nonconformity, date, and quantity; disposition requiring Centurion Manufacturing approval.
- Centurion Manufacturing shall be notified of changes in product, process, supplier or manufacturing facility location.
- Supplier shall maintain actual inspection results, including but not limited to First Article Inspection, to be available upon request.
- All information and property obtained from Centurion Manufacturing will be kept confidential and protected from disclosure.
- All work to be performed will be entirely at the Supplier’s risk and Supplier agrees to hold Centurion Manufacturing harmless and protected against damages and loss. Supplier shall carry insurance protection sufficient to meet all liabilities.
- Records are to be retained for a period of no less than 10 years upon completion of contract unless otherwise noted.
- Supplier shall have a documented system for the identification, storage and disposition of records
- Suitable calibration standards traceable to NIST must be maintained.
- Supplier shall be responsible for any supplied tooling, material or parts made, and shall suitably protect, control foreign object damage, handle and package appropriately for return.
- Centurion Manufacturing, its customers and regulatory authorities shall be afforded right of entry to all applicable areas, supply chains and records involved
Revision 3 Dated 2/28/2014